Full Year Results 2015 - 2016
Cash Converters reports higher full year 2016 underlying profit.
New strategy progressing well and on budget.
- FY 2016 underlying EBITDA profit up 10.2 per cent to $69.1 million (FY 2015: $62.7 million)
- Net statutory loss after tax $11.1 million (FY 2015: net loss of $21.4 million)
- Revenue higher at $379.3 million (FY 2015: $374.3 million)
- Australia performed well with underlying EBITDA steady at $72.3 million (FY 2015: $71.3million)
- Strong growth in online channel sales in Australia and the United Kingdom
- Key strategy initiatives well advanced and within budget
- Exited all corporate stores in the United Kingdom with the majority sold
- CCUK ceased personal loan lending in May, with the loan book expected to wind-down by November 2016
- Green Light Auto Finance business started with early sales promising
Note: Information in this release combines the Consolidated Entity’s continuing and discontinuing
operations. Further details in relation to the continuing and discontinued operations are included in the
Appendix 4E lodged with this announcement.
See the following documents for full details: